Saturday, September 24, 2011

Favorited on Etsy

Over the summer I let my etsy site wilt a bit...ok! OK! I let it die...all my listings were expired. When someone asked if they could buy something I was wearing, I gave them all my info and breathed a little life back into my etsy store. Today I went in to list the item they had originally asked me for (it was one of my new hair flowers and I hadn't photographed it) and found some cool new features that I either never noticed before or are new (they did revamp over the summer). I can now see when people "favorite" something I've listed. The zombie plan glass has been favorited a few times recently, and my "42" glass was added to a treasury of Hitchhiker's Guide items. It's not in the treasury anymore and I suspect that's because I let it expire (whoops), but it was nice to see!



Currently trying to figure out the best way to evolve xarata.etsy.com into armedandinspired.etsy.com or if I should just leave the link alone, but change the banners and the business cards....decisions decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment