Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pay It Forward SPOILER!!!

In January, I joined a Pay It Forward Challenge to send something handmade to 5 people by the end of the year. If you are one of those five lucky people and would like to be surprised, I urge you to discontinue reading this entry......nnnnnnNow....


***SPOILER ALERT***

So the Pay It Forward boxes will be going out in the next few weeks, and while small for shipping purposes, contain some fun goodies made by yours truly. Thank you for participating and thank you for supporting The Xarata Project for the past year and a half. In your box, you can expect:

-A Headband!

Headbands were the first thing I managed to sell, so  you should be excited to own a little piece of Xarata Project history!



A handpainted glass bowl with my favorite bumblebee design!


I still have to add legs and antennae and then bake the suckers because I do NOT want that paint coming off darn it! And yes, I painted these especially for YOU!!!

-A hairflower!!!

My carefully selected "is that real?!?!?" hairflowers. One of my choosing, probably a fall style flower.
 -And a piece of unique jewelry yet to be selected. I'm torn between something traditional like my copper coil link jewelry, or something very special that's extra hard to get anywhere else, like my ear loop jewelry. Whatever I choose, I'm going to make it up special just for your packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment