Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Flowers

Everytime the season changes, i feel the need to vamp my wardrobe, and I usually start with my flowers! I included pictures of the backs this time around for the simple reason that I never do and maybe you'd like to know that they don't look like some chick hotglued a silkflower to a hairclip (even though that's totally what I do).

*Forgive the background, I randomly decided to do all of my blogging for the month tonight at midnight and frankly was just too lazy to fetch my photo cube.


I wore one of these to my retail job last week and someone asked if they could buy it and that was kind of cool...


see? downright professional lookin'!








yeah...i got a little carried away...I think I was flower deprived or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment