Saturday, April 2, 2011

Year 2: Week 2

This week is similar to last week with a glass and a dress.

Pilsner Glass Lava Series:




I really like this dress. It's a black and white paisley with a fitted waist and a very gathered skirt. I did alter the pattern some.


Yes, I chopped my head off because it was not a flattering photo. No, Bob cannot be compelled to tell me when I'm not facing the camera.

I still have 4-5 fabrics left so expect more dresses in the weeks to come! I also have a lot of blank glasses waiting to be painted so anticipate some fun little ones soon too!

1 comment:

  1. My hubby has the same...challenges when taking pics of me. I've decided to resign myself to work with the camera on a tripod and timer/remote.

    That dress is awesomeness!! The pattern of the fabric is perfect on you, the cut of the dress so flattering, WAY better than anything you'd get off the rack! Wanna come sew for me?? :-P

    ReplyDelete