Friday, November 5, 2010

Week 34

Right about now is when I realize the irony of the fact that I spent all my warm summer months upstairs painting glass- because I lit up the torch again and my studio(aka the concrete basement) is COLD!!! And full of house centipedes fleeing the cold outdoors- if you don't know what a house centipede is, I strongly encourage you to google image because it's a very disturbingly creepy bug and it lives in my house... Actually, I will google it for you:

creepy, huh?

Ahem...anyway...Last week I promised you a peacock pendant and so of course, I have made good on my word!!!

 I'm actually even happier with it than I really knew I would be. I want to wear it all the time. I need to buy it a worthy chain... For awhile, I felt kind of guilty for never attaching the pieces to earcuffs, but I'm so much happier with them this way... I have no idea what the stone is- my guess would be cubic zirconia, but i'm honestly unsure. It's clear and it's sparkly...

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is fantastic! I hopped over here from the SN forum and I'm glad I did or I would've missed out on something fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete