Saturday, November 20, 2010

Week 36

This week is all about sales and commissioned pieces- ergo, glasses. My etsy site had 2 sales this week- a hairflower and a set of shotglasses. I also had requests for some painted glassware for xmas gifts, so this week i started in on the sets.

I started by finishing the set of daggers wine glasses that I redesigned in an earlier post- it is now a complete set of 4.



The set of shotglasses ordered was a set I've done before, but have since added to my own collection and used at parties, so i painted them to order.



 As you can see on the left side of the first photo, i'm planning on painting a bunch of shotglasses (as gifts), and in the bottom right you can see a shotglass i did with a tribal design on it that I will be re-doing due to poor placement of the design.

This week's doodle:


Still to come in commissioned work- a set of margarita glasses and some sea turtle wine glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment