Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 9

Fairy wings have a metal frame, and I enjoy making them, so they totally fall into the category of glass or metal. :)

I made these purple wings with a little head circlet for my niece, Lily. Her little sisters are turning 2 this week and will be getting LOTS of presents (I know I bought too many, and I am not their only aunt...), and I figure it never hurts to have your own cool new thing as a toddler.




Other things I did this week:
-fixed Bob's favorite jeans
-Altered a dress that I ordered online a long time ago that I thought would be totally cute, and then it came and looked waaaay too much like a nightgown for public wear. I took the sleeves off and turned it into a halter dress
-Also, more peel-n-stick nail polish!!! This is incoco brand, and I like it better than the Sally Hansen salon effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment