Saturday, March 19, 2011

1 Week Interrim

I took 1 week off between year 1 and year 2 to enjoy the new spring weather. It was a week full of long walks, dog parks, and lemonade- and St. Patrick's Day too!!! My house is full of flowers inside and out, and I am so ready for the warm weather to stay. I'm in a much better mood than I have been lately (my body was vitamin d deprived) and ready to come up with new projects!


In case you were wondering...The Spring Open House Application Form for Hunter's Valley Winery came this week, and it's the first weekend in June. The Xarata Project will NOT be participating in the Spring Show. Tourist Season here begins in late May/early June and that's a $1000 weekend for me. Considering I didn't sell much at the last show, I won't be taking off work for it. I might still participate in the Fall which is a slow time for work, but not in June.

Get geared up for new projects! Next week you can expect to see glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment