Saturday, June 26, 2010

Week 15

This week's project was the re-launching of my etsy store. I've done some trading with my headbands and-since they are a relatively easy thing to make and sell- i decided to start delving into the store front world with them. I made roughly 100 headbands, then categorized and listed them on etsy. I also revamped my banner with a pic of the ceiling in my studio- i think it's pretty cute.




There's still about 4 hours left in the day/week and i might do something else, but this was my goal for the week and I'm glad that I made myself complete it.




I decided I want to start sketching again. There was a point in my life where I really enjoyed doodling- both the process and the tiny picture that resulted, and I'm really not sure why I stopped...Anywho, here's tonight's doodle:



No comments:

Post a Comment