Friday, June 17, 2011

Week 13

This week I made another bolero. I made it a size smaller, because I felt the other one was a little big.


 Both this one and the last one are reversible, but I picked more exciting lining this time :)






I also did a little teeny project I've been meaning to do for awhile now, and that's to take my souveneir shirts, cut the nostalgic logo out of them and sew them all together like a quilt. I only did my volunteer/special event shirts in this one, but it's a lot easier than holding onto a bunch of shirts i'm never going to wear again. I cut up what was left of the t-shirts into large rectangles (size of small towels) and plan on donating them to an animal shelter since they're always looking for fabric bedding for their crates and kennels (towels, sheets, tshirts, etc) 



1 comment: