Friday, February 4, 2011

VACATION!!!

You may have noticed that I didn't do a project last week- now, one could argue that i was being lazy or uninspired or something along those lines...BUT I prefer simply to say that I was on vacation from my regular life and leave it at that. I actually did extra projects this week to keep the Xarata Project in a proper timeline for its anniversary in March, but this post is about VACATION!!!

Bob and I spent a week in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic- Sunshine, sand, blue water and blue sky as far as the eye could see- with a cocktail in one hand and a book in the other. It was lovely.





One of the things I've come to really love about Punta Cana is that the all-inclusives keep photographers on staff and you can get some really lovely photos. The permanent photo on the blog is from our first trip to Punta Cana. Look at that sunkissed skin and warm crystal water- jealous? :)

*This trip was Bob's X-Mas gift to me. It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment