Friday, December 31, 2010

Week 42

I made this at 1am on New Year's Morning. It isn't perfect, but I spent the whole day conceptualizing what it would be in my head, knowing that I had a very small window to make it in (I have to work all day today starting at 11am, so this was really my last chance to make something this week). It isn't perfect- one of the hazards of putting things together at 1am- and I wisely convinced myself to stop trying to fix it before I could melt it into a lump of amorphous silver, but I like the design, and feel like there may be some more ornate versions in the future- will have to consult my dwindling gemstone collection. lol.

Off to bed now... Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I really like it Sam! What a great way to welcome the new year! Hopefully it's a good omen for your craft in 2011... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete